Saturday, January 28, 2006

Formal Hall

All the girls in our group are invited to go to Formal Hall once in the term. We go in groups of three. This Friday Annie, Christy and I went. Christy and I were kind of relunctant but it ended up being really fun. They serve a really nice dinner in the cafeteria every Friday night and some people get really dressed up for it. Some guys were in tuxes. Afterwards we went into the lounge for jazz and chocolates. I was hoping they'd have a jazz band but it was just a CD. However, we also found out that a group of people meet there every week to watch Gilmore Girls so I might just have to join them! We met a whole bunch of exchange students that go to Georgetown in Kentucky. Annie played fooz-ball, I mean "table-foot-ball", with some of the students. We had to leave at 10:15 to catch our train though. I wish we could have stayed later.

No comments: