Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I finished my papers!!! woot! I rewarded myself by buying some cadbury chocolate bars... soo good. Tonight is packing and Thursday and Friday is London. We'll be visiting the Parliment buildings and and even having some discussion with MPs and knights and lords and ladies about their views on Canadian policy. We are supposed to prepare intelligent questions... my excuse is that I'm not Canadian. Friday is the Globe theater which will be amazing even though we're not actually going to see something performed there. Both nights we're going to plays: A Midsummer Night's Dream, and the Wild Duck. After that Lauren, Annie, Sarah and I are going to Edinburgh, Inverness and Aberdeen; and then we're taking a plane from Aberdeen to Dublin and are spending four days there. I'm really excited about it and will probably post a lot of pictures in 10 days or so. Hopefully I'll see some puffins, I think Wally would like that. I see pictures of puffins in all the guide books so there had better be some in Scotland!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly...can you bring my back a puffin??? Just mail it to me, I am good with that!! Just a thought! Miss you tons, Jenny

Lauren said...

No puffins. . . unless you count us huffin' and puffin' up Arthur's Seat. . . tee hee