Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Update

Well, I figured it was about time to let everyone know what I've been doing with myself this summer after I got back from New York City. My good friend Danielle got married on July 28 to an awesome guy and I'm really happy for them! Their wedding was at a beach and it was just gorgeous. After driving three hours from their wedding and six hours from Hamilton to get home I had a job interview and then drove three more hours to join my family vacationing in VT. I heard back from my interviewers a few days into my vacation and found out that I got the job. I start August 23, and I'm very excited about it. A few days after I got home I got news that another one of my friends has gotten engaged and her wedding will be in the year. A lot of exciting things happened all at once putting an eventful finish on an uneventful summer. Things have settled down now so hopefully I will update again soonish. We'll see how exciting the coming year will be.

 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: