Monday, November 05, 2007

Electric Typewriter

Hmmm.. I am a very unreliable blogger. I have been very busy lately--I work all the time it seems like. Two of my most favorite things about my job:
1. Using the electric typewriter. If you have never used one before you are missing out on one of the most fun things ever. Every time you push a button it makes a satisfying clack. Plus, when you hit enter, it gets really noisy and the cursor (I wish I knew the terminology for typewriter parts) moves back to the beginning.
2. Printing articles from micfo-film. It is really cool.
A few weeks ago I wrote something about how I looked too young to be working here and I should start wearing my hair in a bun, etc. Well, for the past few days of work I've been wearing my glasses and I have a white streak in my hair (residue of helping Arielle paint her apartment, but it looks like I'm graying). I haven't really noticed that it's commanded any more respect though. Maybe I should start bringing my knitting to work.
This has been a strange November so far. I'm hoping for snow soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey carly! I would love to see you with your hair in a bun with white streaks!!! It would be awesome!! Man I miss you babe! You should really come down to see me! I love you!