Thursday, November 29, 2007

Is it still November?

I got the worst charlie horse of my life last night. It seemed like it lasted for 15 minutes--at one point I put my hand on my leg and I could actually feel the muscles twitching. It was really gross. My leg is still sore. Not sure what caused it, but before I went to work this morning I looked it up online to see some ways I could deal with the soreness and how to prevent it from happening in the future. Half of the websites weren't actually about the muscles spasm but were people's Myspace pages--annoying. After a couple minutes of searching I got something that said it could be from a lack of potassium and magnesuim, and it can be brought on by exhaustion and dehydration. Well, that could be true. I am making a resolution to drink more water and eat more bananas in the future.

No comments: