Saturday, May 13, 2006

Back at Home

I think I'm pretty much updated right now. I have tons more pictures but it would take me months to wade through them... or at least a good twenty minutes. I still can't believe I was really in all those places. I keep looking back over my blog like it's someone elses. "Who are all these pictures of? Geez that girl looks a lot like me." OK, that's the last time I'm going to take a direct quote from my own head.
So since then I'm been job hunting and now I'm working on 2 or 3 part time jobs. I'm at a greenhouse as a waterer and dead-header extrodinaire, at the college bookstore as a boxer (I put books in boxes, I don't take out college students with attitudes) and at a restaurant as a waitress. I'm also going to be starting a summer class in about 4 weeks. I'm keeping busy this summer.
And, in all the places I've been I guess Potsdam still has them beat for sunsets. I took this picture a few days after I got home.

I started this blog mainly to keep in touch with family far away as I was in different countries. We'll see if I can keep it going now that I am back in my old haunts again. Although I think I've done some of my best writing when I'm bored. It requires more creativity! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, that is a seriously BEAUTIFUL sunset!! i wouldn't mind road tripping it out to Potsdam just to see that. for serious.

miss you tons! i haven't seen you since, like, Christmas-ish time.

*hugs and kisses*
~v =)