Sunday, May 21, 2006

What I did last night

Last night we went to a Spring Ball. Abbey went to it instead of her prom and invited us as her dates. Then we found out when we got there that she had another date so she didn't even dance with us! It was fun, I fell completely on my butt while doing the Virginia Reel.
I finished my job at the book store boxing books and now I don't have any work anymore. I'm not too sure what my summer is going to be like at this point. My summer class might be canceled and I don't have a job. We might be going to Cape May in about a week to visit my grandparents and the ocean. Today I went on a walk with my sisters and it started to hail. I only hope the rest of the summer is filled with pleasant suprises like that.





 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Don't worry-we'll both find a job sometime! Looks like you had a fun time!

Lauren said...

Hot. . . I love your designer dress! Did you get it in Bath?

Anonymous said...

i heart you carl