Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I can't wait for reading break

Sigh, I have felt really flustered lately trying to get all my work caught up. I am really looking forward to the long weekend. Mel and I are planning to explore downtown Hamilton on Thursday. I've spent most of my time here for almost 4 years and I still feel that I know very little of the city. I'm really looking forward to it and if we have any half-decent pictures I'll be sure to post them. I've found it to be true all over the world that people rarely take advantage of the attractions their own city has to offer them. The majority of people I talked to in Athens had never even been to see the Acropolis. I mean, they could see it from all over the city but they had never actually gone to it. I 've been to Niagra Falls, but I'd like to see a little more of what Southern Ontario has to offer.

2 comments:

Annie L said...

Carly... make sure to spend some time with me... I'll take you places you've never been ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... and also i like the face lift of your blog. It needed one ;)

I gotta stop commenting on your blog already. Shhesh.