Monday, October 23, 2006

So, we had fun at the zoo....

Wally really enjoyed getting in touch with the more primative side of wildlife. I was hoping we'd get to see some penguins but instead we just saw polar bears. Actually, polar-bears and penguins don't even live on the same continent in real life but in zoos they can come together.



So, basically all day today I've been fooling around on my blog instead of studying. Having more important things to do seems to have re-kindled my interest in blogging. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Carly!! Oh the Toronto Zoo...Your pictures are awesome. Say hi to Annie and Lauren for me when you see them! I miss you guys-Christmas time...come on by!

Anonymous said...

Carly... i love it! Maybe i should be blogging more.. but can i really spare more lazy days?

I think you should write a children's book about wally (or even a series!) and i will photo and illustrate..

Just making our dreams come alive.
ps... we still need a name for our writer's guild. Lets hear some suggestions!