Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sadie


So I feel like my car's name is Sadie. It's the only one I've been able to think of since I drove her home. My favorite thing about Sadie, well I have two favorite things:

1. When I accelerate the music gets louder. It makes driving a bit more exciting.

2. I can adjust the seat not only back and forth, but up and down. This means I can make the seat higher and don't have to crane my neck perched on the edge of the seat in order to see over the steering wheel, which was the case in the previous car.

I think afer work tomorrow I'll stop at CVS and get a car freshener. I don't know if it's new car smell or what, but I don't like it. Other then that I have few complaints. It's cool to own something valuable, but I'm afraid to drive over 65 mph because I don't want to risk damaging my own property.

No comments: