Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stupid Things to Do

Last night I was supposed to be cleaning the fridge. I took all the food out and noticed that there was blue jello residue underneath the bottom shelf on the fridge. I did what any normal person would to and took out the shelf to wash it. Unfortnately the shelf was quite frosty and the water I was using was too warm and the thing exploded in my hands sending shards of glass all the way across the kitchen. There was a few inches of glass in the bottom of the sink and even some piece down my shirt. Fortunately I only cut my thumb which bled pretty severely but is ok now. That was a stupid thing to do.
A smart thing to do was switching to Blogger beta. it is so much easier to use and I was able to change my template and fiddle with colors to my hearts content. To any bloggers that haven't switched yet I highly recomend it.

1 comment:

Jay Dedman said...

you should check out the interview we did with Eric Case about Blogger Beta. He's answering all questions in the comments.